Save the Date for the Next Gears & Gadgets Event
Upcoming Event May 11, 2020
Fearless Crisis Leadership in Manufacturing – Virtual Panel Discussion With Manufacturing Leader
Monday, May 11th, 2020
Registration Coming Soon
The world has changed significantly for most manufacturing companies as a result of the recent Covid-19 pandemic. Few business leaders imagined where we would be at today. At times like this, fearless crisis leadership is required to provide good decision making, strategy and actionable plans. The ‘new normal’ can be viewed through the lens of pessimism or optimism. Fearless leaders are viewing this as an opportunity rich environment rather than a doomsday scenario.
Gears & Gadgets is dedicated to the growth and success of our local manufacturing companies by being flexible and responsive to ever changing business environments. We will host our May 11th program from 4:00-5:15 pm but switch to a virtual program out of respect for the safety of our participants. Join our panel of manufacturing leaders as we discuss ‘Fearless Crisis Leadership in Manufacturing’.
Our panelists will provide real life examples of how they are fearlessly leading their companies through this crisis with a time for participant Q & A.
- How has the pandemic affected you and your company?
- What key decisions or adjustments have you had to make as a result?
- What are you doing that is working best for you during this time?
- How has this impacted your longer-term strategies for growth?
- Phil Mattison; President; Core Products International
- Amber Fennell; Director of Sales & Marketing; PGC (Precision Gasket Company)
- Cathy Cruz Gooch, President at Catallia Mexican Foods
- Shane Steffensen, COO and GM, Lube Tech, Inc
Gary Braun, Partner; Pivotal Advisors
To qualify for attendance at Gears & Gadgets, one must be a manufacturing business owner or currently employed manufacturing leader. This focused approach will enable Gears & Gadgets attendees to engage in conversations that directly pertain to industry issues within their respective manufacturing companies.